Lined margins allow for plenty of journaling and note taking space making this a perfect Bible to study and engage with Scripture. Published in Thomas Nelson’s exclusive KJV Comfort Print type, which was designed to be the most readable at any size.
Do you underline Scripture, take notes during sermons, or express your thoughts through journaling? The KJV Journal the Word™ Bible is a trustworthy and indispensable resource for anyone who puts pen to paper for deeper engagement with God’s Word. The extra-wide lined margins make this Bible ideal for note taking or journaling.
The KJV Journal the Word™ Bible is truly inspirational from cover to cover and sure to make an excellent gift as a treasured personal keepsake. The Thomas Nelson KJV Comfort Print® typeface is designed to honor the timeless beauty of the King James Version, providing a particularly smooth reading experience for longer engagement in God’s Word.
- LINED WIDE MARGINS - Provide ample space to record what you are learning from God's Word
- PREMIUM BIBLE PAPER - The opaque white paper creates a high contrast with the black text, improving readability and limiting bleed through when note taking
- RED LETTER – Quickly identity the words of Christ printed in red
- ULTRA-FLEXIBLE LAY-FLAT SEWN BINDING – Durably constructed book binding allows the Bible to lay flat wherever you are reading
- TWO RIBBON MARKERS - Easily navigate and keep track of where you were reading
- Clear and readable 8-point KJV Comfort Print