About the Book
Find security and hope in a broken world through the unshakable promises of God. Join New York Times bestselling author Max Lucado as he leads you through 30 life-changing promises from God in Praying the Promises. You’ll experience a more intimate and effective prayer life and a deeper faith in the God who keeps every promise.
Max Lucado invites you to:
- discover a deeper understanding of the peace and security God offers His people
- learn from the stories of God’s faithfulness and identify tangible ways to implement faith into your own prayer life
- develop a deeper appreciation for the biblical people of faith, reflections, and prayers so you can see a clearer picture of how God is the rock you can build your life upon
Praying the Promises is a great gift for birthdays, clergy appreciation, holiday gift giving, or to someone needing encouragement. Inside you’ll discover:
- 30 sections grouped by Scripture driven promises from God
- thoughtful teachings from Max which can be read collectively or as a 30-day devotional
- Scripture that reinforces each promise
- prayers to help you prayer God’s promises
Whether you are a lifelong believer or if faith is a brand-new adventure, Praying the Promises offers you access to the God who has kept His promises since the beginning of time and will continue to do so for eternity.